- Review customers’ quality complaints with requirements, specifications and prints to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Co-ordinate with engineering teams to investigate root cause, initiate corrections and adjustment required for the enhancement of.
- Responsible for containment actions in dealing with non-conforming materials and collaborates with members of all other departments to ensure materials shipping to customers are conformity with customers specifications.
- Collaborates internally to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured inspection/sorting/rework plans.
- Supervises the performance of physical inspections/rework of materials in question.
- Collaborates with Customers and internally to reduce/eliminate supply chain interruptions when a quality issue occurs.
- Ensure effective and timely communications and reporting in all areas: to upper management; among and between the various staffs; and to/from all customers.
- Responsible for gathering information about internal audits and quality discrepancies for Management teams’ review and possible action.
- Will require to travel to customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ work experiences in engineering, quality management or supply chain management.
- Be willing and able to travel on the job.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Office.
|Skills||Engineering, quality management or supply chain management|