- Work closely with the team including members of Executive VP, Sr. Engineering Manager and Sr. Sales Managers to develop/execute America region strategies, identify business opportunities and co-ordinate projects with international manufacturing plants.
- Manage and maintain relations with existing accounts by communicating with our factories in different time zone and geographic on a daily basis. Process inquiries/request for quotes from new and existing accounts, negotiate pricing and commercial terms on projects to generate new revenue.
- Satisfy customers’ needs and be responsible for new project launch collaboration and act as a liaison between customers and Company’s multiple-function teams globally.
- Perform tasks as delegated by the Senior Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Business or related fields.
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally
- At least 2 years work experiences in international manufacturing/Import-Export related environment.
- Result focused and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) oriented personnel is preferred.
- Self-motivated, organized and analytical, problem solving.
- Be able to travel around 20%.
- Excellent presentation skill and computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- BILINGUAL (English and Chinese Mandarin) is a plus.
|Job Category||Accounts, Sales, Customer Service|