- Liaise with customers and Impro plant engineers to develop new products and support general customer program requirements.
- Utilizes process knowledge, previous experience, and creativity as necessary to assist plant process engineers to develop processes that result in the production of quality castings that conform to customer specifications and meet cost targets
- Review customer specifications and blueprints to determine the procedures, testing, and routing sequences required to meet the metallurgical part requirements
- Provide support and technical assistance to Impro plants for the reduction of scrap, rework and overall casting cost.
- Explore and research on new technology to support plant initiatives.
- Provide support to sales team to promote company capabilities to develop new customers and secure business opportunities.
- Domestic and overseas travels will be required to carry out the job duties.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the company from time to time.
- B/S in Material Science or Mechanical Engineering or other related fields of experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in aerospace investment casting of complexity in aluminum materials.
- Proven track record of casting development and improvement.
Benefit Packages After Probation (90 days) Include:
- Medical insurance (Health, Vision, Dental)
- IRA retirement plan
- 2-week vacation days per year & paid sick-leave
- Compensation depends on experiences and capabilities.
|Job Category||Engineers, Sales, Customer Service|