- Work closely with the team including members to develop/execute America region strategies, identify business opportunities and coordinate engineering projects.
- Engage in engineering support for various high precision components serving automotive, aerospace, construction equipment, medical equipment, high-horse power engine industries.
- Liaise between engineering teams of America region customers and engineering team of Impro worldwide facilities to launch new projects, improve existing product design and provide VA/VE suggestions through emails, phone calls, and face-to-face site visits.
- Organize and participate in technical seminars and trade shows to promote company capabilities and customer awareness;
- Maintain contact with customers R&D teams and sourcing teams to explore project opportunities from new programs;
- Build rapport with customer engineers through provision of solution, service and professional advice to meet customer’s expectations;
- Keep abreast with development of Impro manufacturing processes and provide training to the sales team;
- Other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering (metallurgy) or related fields.
- At least 5+ years’ work experiences in engineering, machining, foundry, or mechanical design.
- Quality systems (ISO, IATF,..) knowledge is a plus
- Be willing and able to travel on the job.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Office, Skills in CAD, and/or CAE is a plus.
|Job Category||Engineers, Engineering|