– -Production Kickoff at Impro Mexico SLP Campus
– Groundbreaking of South Campus of Impro Xishan Base
– Impro Industries Mexico and Impro Aerospace Mexico acquired two parcels of land in Mexico for construction of new production plant
– Impro Precision Industries Limited was officially listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1286.HK)
– Impross Impeller has become a non-wholly owned subsidiary of our Company.
– As part of our regional expansion plan, Cengiz Makina acquired a land parcel in Turkey for the extension of our existing production facility.
– We established a new production facility in Mexico which engages in precision machining.
– We acquired the Shenhai Group and Plant 8 in Haimen City, Jiangsu, China.
– We acquired Cengiz Makina in Turkey which operated a production facility.
– We acquired the BFG Group which operated three production facilities located in Germany and the Czech Republic, and extended our global footprint.
– We established our regional headquarters in Europe in Luxembourg to manage sales, warehousing and logistics centres.
– We began our external growth. We acquired Impro Taizhou and Plant 7 located in Taizhou, China, which focuses on sand casting.
– Our worldwide headquarters were relocated to Hong Kong.
– We received equity investments from Baring and GE, and we repurchased all the remaining Shares held by Lehman and DEG using funds from such equity investments.
– Plant 3 was awarded its first NADCAP Aerospace Special Process accreditation.
– We received the AS9100 certification for our aerospace products. Plant 3 was transformed into the production facility for aerospace and medical products using our self-developed technology.
– We received equity investment from Lehman.
– We received equity investment from DEG.
– The production facilities at Plant 2 were used for the production of precision bearing and hydraulic products.
– The production facilities at Plant 6 were established for sand casting and secondary machining.
– We were accredited with ISO9001, and ISO/IATF 16949 (in respect of automotive products).
– We started surface treatment business through the establishment of Plant 4.
– We started sand casting business through the establishment of Plant 3.
– We expanded our investment casting business through the establishment of Plant 5, which has now been combined into Plant 1 following the merger of Impro Metal-Tech into Impro China.
– We established Impro Germany and our sales and customer services offices in Germany.
– We started precision machining business through the establishment of Plant 2.
– Mr. Lu established Wuxi Yingzhan and the business of manufacturing machined parts and components in Wuxi, the PRC, at Plant 1.
– We established our first overseas sales and customer services office and warehouse in the United States.