If you are located outside of the United States, please note that our Site is hosted in the United States and serviced by the staff of the affiliates of the Company and third party service providers within and outside
the United States. Therefore, your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to our Site, may be processed and stored in the United States or in any other countries where the affiliates of the
Company or other third parties are located. Your use of our Site or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence, which may
provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
i. Information We Collect
- We may collect information from you when you use the Website:
- Your name and contact information including email address and any other contact details you provide to us when you complete an online form or register with us;
- The reason for your contact;
- Records of any correspondence when you contact us; and
- Details of how you access and navigate our Site.
- We may also collect information about your access to and use of our Site as described in the “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Websites, or Functionality on or for Our Site” section below.
ii. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for several purposes, including the purposes for which you provided it and to:
- Process and respond to your inquiries and comments;
- Improve our products and services;
- Enhance your experience using our Site;
- Send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on occasional company news, updates, related product or our Site information, etc., but if at any time you would
like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email);
- Generate and review reports and data about our user base and our Site usage patterns;
- Compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- Administer, operate and improve our Site and for internal business purposes; and
the products, among others).
iii. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Your Organization
We may share your personnel records, user account information, and activity audit logs with your organization and administrators of your organization’s account.
C. Third Party Website Providers and Business Partners
We may use third party website providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with our Site, such as storing and backing up data, site analytics, employment application services, event organizing and
registration, website tutorials, customer support, location and mapping functions, functions related to analyzing and improving our Site usefulness, reliability, user experience, and operation, advertising, and providing users
D. Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Websites, or Functionality on or for Our Site
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Site may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include:
- Marketing partners, which help Us understand users requesting information;
- Social networking websites (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube) that may enable you to login to certain of our Site content and to share things you find on our Site with your social network;
- This information may be used, among other things, to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
with information collected on different websites and online services, which may track users across websites over time. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies, but if you do not accept cookies, you may not
be able to use all portions of all functionality of our Site.
E. Investigations and Law
We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to,
- Investigate fraud and abuse on our Site;
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (e.g., subpoenas); and/or Protect against legal liability.
F. Business Changes
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection there with.
G. Aggregated Information
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We implement a variety of security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via our Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through our Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through our Site and take special care in
deciding with which information you provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
v. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as you use our Site and for a reasonable time thereafter. In general, the registration data is retained as long as the user remains a registered user but will be disposed of if
the user does not use the Site for 12 months. Passively collected data such as IP addresses and geolocation data will only be retained for short periods of time for the purpose of carrying out analytical research and would be
destroyed regularly once the analytics have been compiled on an aggregated basis.
vi. Links to Other Websites or Applications
vii. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website
. Changing Your Information
To change your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
. Email Communications
You can make changes regarding opting out of or otherwise receiving email communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
. Opt-Outs Available from Our Partners
Some of our partners allow users to opt-out of their collection of information. See “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Websites, or Functionality on or for Our Site” section above for details.
viii. Information Collected From Other Websites; Do Not Track Policy
Through cookies we place on your browser or device, we and our partners may collect information about your online activity after you leave the Website. Just like any other usage information we collect, this information
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and mobile applications and Websites (including behavioral advertising Websites) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and/or across different websites and mobile applications and services. Our Site does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using our Site and after you leave our Site.
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use the Website and please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 16, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
x. Terms and Conditions
xi. How to Contact Us
xii. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at Impro Precision Industries Limited, EVP for Legal Affairs, Unit 803, Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.