Sand casting applications in Medical Devices
Medical devices and tools require a high degree of precision and strength. Just a fraction of an inch variation can make the device unusable or even harmful. Sand casting is versatile manufacturing process capable of producing simple to complex parts with desirable specifications to your budget.
How sand casting is used in medical applications
Sand castings are widely used in hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities. Just a few of the many medical products made using this process include…
- Surgical instruments.
- Medical devices, including wheelchairs, walkers and lift seats
- Metal handles, pedals and panels for a wide range of medical devices and equipment.
- Housings for medical monitors.
- Ventilator parts.
- Parts for medical devices.
- Brackets for medical equipment, such as operating lamps and scanners
Working with Impro
Impro are unique in that we offer a one stop shop business model. This means that one call to us handles the entire manufacturing process, from market analysis to product delivery.
You can count on Impro to deliver ready-to-use products and services quickly and accurately, whatever your industry or product. We invite you to contact our team today and get started on your next project.