- Prepare shipping orders, instructions and other paperwork.
- Coordinate the warehouse shipping and receiving operations.
- Liaise with customers, vendors, freight forwarders, and internal cross-functional teams for all logistics related matters.
- Support Logistics Manager and sales managers for administration related tasks.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the company from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years experience in logistics management, supply chain management and distribution business fields.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.