- Performs daily warehouse tasks including shipping, receiving, loading, unloading, scanning, moving, staging, locating, relocating, and stacking product.
- Pulls and prepares product for shipments, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is arranged.
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both the company and customers’ expectations.
- Packs products into returnable containers.
- Other duties as required and assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in logistics and distribution business fields.
- Operate forklift (with certificate), pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
- Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Computer literate is preferred.
Benefits Package After Probation (90 days) Include:
- Medical insurance (Health, Vision, Dental)
- IRA retirement plan
- 2-week vacation days per year & paid sick-leave